The Spot To Be For NBA Basketball News & Chat Community
Ben Rohrbach • Yahoo Sports The after-school center for underprivileged students bearing Golden State Warriors superstar Kevin Durant’s name opens Wednesday for dozens of kids in his hometown of Prince George’s County, Maryland. Durant partnered with Oakland-based College Track to break ground on The Durant Center last winter. The 30-year-old pledged $10 million over the …
Read also: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25833922/mike-conley-says-memphis-grizzlies-owner-willing-trade-marc-gasol-conley
A cool place to come HANG OUT, read the NBA NEWS, share your VIEWS and DISCUSS HOOPS every day with friends old and new…
FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES
Treat others as you would treat yourself
The following WILL NOT be tolerated at HOOP HANGOUT.
Depending on severity and frequency, violators will be warned and/or banned temporarily or even permanently from commenting here:
- TARGETED HARASSMENT – “TROLLING” • Note: Competitive banter – “trash talking” is absolutely fine – this is, after all a sports forum – but only between CONSENSUAL parties. Anyone who persists in communicating in any way to someone who has clearly and repeatedly requested to be left completely alone by that person will be considered in violation of this rule.
- DIRECT THREAT OF HARM TOWARD PEOPLE or ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO DO SO
- Some profanity is tolerated BUT expressions of PAEDOPHILIA, PORNOGRAPHY, SEXISM, RACISM, BIGOTRY and all forms of HATE SPEECH etc. are not
- SPAM and COMMERCIAL SOLICITATIONS
- GOING OFF TOPIC TOO OFTEN & TOO FAR WITH OTHER SUBJECTS OR PERSONAL DISPUTES • Note: While we understand other interesting topics will sometimes come up now and then in the course of discussing BASKETBALL and don’t mind brief excursions into such, we just ask that if they go on and on (and on) at great length, cluttering the conversation on the thread – and especially if they are of a personal conflict in nature – please remember to take them off-site, somewhere else to be dealt with and resolved – so that others may enjoy without distraction what we are all here to do… which is to enjoy discussing the game we love so much with old friends, meet new people, learn new things and most of all… JUST HAVE SOME FUN!!!
Thank you for visiting and respectfully complying with the above rules and guidlines. Please feel free to share any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have with us at any time on the contact page or in the forum directly.
We sincerely hope you enjoy your visit to HOOP HANGOUT!